Do you know how to walk in the shower and how to get out ,.If you do, you’re not yet old enough to understand how it feels to walk in the shower. And if you are old enough, you’re already old enough to understand how it feels to walk in the shower. If you don’t know how to walk in the shower, you might as well not be walking in the shower at all.
Luckily, there are a few simple steps that all young people can take to make walking in the shower a breeze.
- First, you will want to make sure that you are wearing your own undies. You can wear your old ones, but if you think about it, there’s really no reason to wear them if you don’t have to. It’s better to go commando and not have a hassle than to wear a pair of underwear that is soiled with someone else’s excrement.
- Next, take a good look at the browse Kohler showers and bathtubs and figure out where the faucet is located. The faucet is where all the water comes out of and it’s usually located on the wall next to the shower door or sometimes on the ceiling itself. If you think about it, what happens if there was no water coming out of that particular faucet? I guess then you would just have a big puddle of filthy water in front of your face and that wouldn’t be very sanitary.
- Once you figure out where the faucet is located, get in there and start washing your hair. What you want to do is take a good look at the water coming out of that particular faucet and then use that as a guide as to where to place your hands for washing your face.
- Once you have washed your hair, it’s time to wash your face. Again, we will use the same method as before and use the water coming from that particular faucet as our guide for where to place our hands for washing our faces.
- Once you have washed your face, it’s time to wash your body parts in order from head down to toe . I know this seems like a lot of work but trust me when I say that once you get used to doing this it actually becomes quite easy and quick. Plus, if you don’t know how to walk in the water with no clothes on, you’re going to have a lot of trouble trying to walk in the water with any clothes on.